Getting a customised Christmas card is a lovely thing, but getting one that supports a fantastic local charity doing important work, like Macmillan Cancer Support in the UK, feels even better! Whether you need help paying bills, advice on benefits or treatment, or just want to chat, Macmillan offers comprehensive support to those living with cancer.
We offer a beautiful range of greeting cards in collaboration with this amazing charity. For every Folded Greeting Card sold, we’ll donate £0.05 to Macmillan Cancer Support at no extra cost to you! Simply follow the instructions below to learn how to personalise your own Macmillan charity Christmas card on both our website and convenient photo printing app.
How to create your card on our website
Choose the Christmas card design you would like to customise. We have wonderful options for Mum, grandparents, as well as stunning foil card designs if you’re looking to impress!
Choose your preferred size and card finish
Click ‘Get Photos’ to upload the photos on your device you would like to use to customise the card. You will also be able to change/add text to the inside of the card. (If your chosen card design doesn’t feature any photos, you can go straight to adding your own text to the outside and inside of the card.)
Finally, click ‘Review & Buy’ in the top right corner to complete your order.
How to create your charity Christmas card on our app
- Open the Snapfish app on your device
- Click on the section for ‘Cards‘
- Scroll down to select either Folded or Flat Christmas cards, and choose a card design!
- Select a photo you’d like to use for your card (The blue check mark will show you which photo you’ve selected)
- Customise the front of your card
- Crop your photo and adjust brightness, contrast and rotate it, if needed
- Choose either a matt or gloss cardstock finish
- Add another photo and customise the text on the inside or back of the card
- For a slightly higher price, you will even be able to type in your return address on the envelope and customise it with a lovely design
- Name your project to save your custom design in your account
- Click ‘Order’ to add your card to your cart
- Click ‘Checkout Now’ to review your order
- Select your ‘Delivery Speed’ and ‘Place Order’ and you’re done!
Not sure what to write for your Christmas message? Get inspired by our blog post on writing the perfect festive card message.
Snapfish + Macmillan are working in partnership to raise vital funds. For every greeting card or flat card set sold, Macmillan receive up to 15p.
Which Macmillan card did you choose to customise for family and friends? Share it with us on social media! You can tag us with @snapfishUK in your photos on Instagram or use the hashtag #snapfishUK. Don’t forget to follow us on YouTube, Twitter and Pinterest, too. Check out the Snapfish site for even more Christmas gifting ideas.